Translate

Monday 14 January 2013

Do Follow This Blog & Leave Comments For Me
Dear Friend!

I want to update you that The Spiritual Powers, is now a Do Follow blog . Most of you would know what I mean by "Do Follow", but for those of you who are not aware of this term, don't worry, search for it in Google and Wikipedia. I am sure, after visiting Wikipedia and searching for it on Google, you will have a clear understanding of  DO FOLLOW. 

I welcome all bloggers who write quality contents on various subjects,aspects and concepts of life to visit  this blog and leave your valuable comments for me. I will do the same for you in return, and that is a promise for sure. 

I have changed my blog from "No Follow" to "Do Follow". And, why did I feel the need to do so? Well, it is to get connected to a large number of people including great bloggers around the globe. The other purpose of making it a Do Follow blog, is to distribute the knowledge that I have gained over the past few years on Spirituality. I am also keen to learn more from all wise men like you.Your good self is welcomed to read my blog , leave useful comments for me, so that I get to know more from you all. You may want to follow me as well, then please do, I want people to follow my blog. Because, quite honestly, that is one of the several ways of spreading any message to large number of people.

Following the spiritual practices that have been taught and preached by our spiritual leaders and gurus from the present and the ancient times will not only bring more happiness to life but also keep us free from all sorts of sorrows and disturbances of life. For example, meditation is a good way to keep ourselves focused and directed towards our goals and objectives of life. The deep meditation has its own benefits and one of which includes activating the Kundalini Shakti or that force which is in its sleeping form inside ourselves. 


I am here only to spread knowledge and gain more from all intellectuals like you. Help me learn more and I will share all those that I have learnt by staying close to a few spiritual gurus of the present times . All the best and do take good care of yourself.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to correspond with you on spiritual matters and my own theory of life. You can quickly see a Pintrest link http://pinterest.com/neil6/meet-the-stars-of-the-life-cycles-revolution/

    Neil Killion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Neil! Thanks for visiting my blog and also for your valued comments.

    I have visited your blog- It's awesome indeed. Great work !! I will keep visiting your blog as much as possible. You also stay connected....I have got many things to know from you .

    Take care of yourself and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews